"; /*null:null:*/ /* */</style>
I was tagged by `PurpelBlur
over two weeks ago... so I figured I should probably get on that. So here it is, 8 amazingly interesting facts that will leave you speechless.
1. My most treasured place to eat in the world is Jack in the Box. It doesn't matter what time of day, what I'm in the mood for, or how many times I've eaten there in the recent past, I will never turn down Jack in the Box. I order the following every time: 1 Sourdough Breakfast Jack Combo (Hashbrown sticks and OJ [the trick is to put the hashbrown sticks on the sandwich!]), 2 Tacos, and 3 Jalapeño poppers. The total is 5.63 if I recall correctly.
2. People often ask me if I actually drink lemontea. Or what's the story behind the whole tea thing. Well, I love tea. I grew up drinking it with every meal; I prefer cold tea with lemon, sugar, and no or little ice. I like strong tea. I picked the username when I was about 10 years old, and I'm not tired of it yet.
3. I like rap. I know, I know, I'm really white and everything, but it sounds so awesome. I make sure to express this to everyone when I'm driving around town; I blast gangsta rap all the time. The more bass, the better!
4. I love Texas. Texas is my home, and it always will be (I hope!). I live in San Antonio, which I find to be the best city in Texas. It has all the fun of Austin but without the weird factor (but more power to them!).
5. My brother Steven and I are huge video game nerds, even if we don't really look like it. He may be 29, but he knows his Xbox 360 stuff. In fact, I think he plays way more than me. Interestingly, I own a ton of games... but haven't finished most of them. My favourite on the Xbox 360 is Rainbow Six Vegas, but Bioshock and Oblivion are pretty awesome too.
6. I don't really watch too much TV. But, I love The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I can watch that show over and over and it's still funny. It's probably Will Smith's best role in his history as an actor.
7. My favourite book is All Quiet on the Western Front, a French book about World War I. I love it so much because it shows the emotional change a person goes through when they experience trauma, and how others have a hard time relating to it. In a way, it's an extreme example of our everyday lives.
8. I love to play the guitar. I play it all the time (much to the annoyance of my roommate). However, I can't play as well as I used to because the last two fingers on my left hand don't work anymore. I broke them last Easter on my roommate's hand when he was assailing me with blows. There's a long story behind it, but it involves me flying over a table and a dent on a refrigerator door.
I don't really tag people in this type of thing, but if anyone like $aunjuli
wants to, I'd be very interested! Anyone else is free to as well!//lemontea||more.addictive.than.heroin_+''